Pages

26 March 2012

New Music: Azealia Banks - Fuck Up The Fun

Fans of Miss Banks would of previously heard or seen a snippet of Azealia performing FUTF in Japan last week; now you can hear the official studio version produced by Diplo (Vybz Kartel, Beyonce).
Listen to the marching band and the rap majorette below:
This is my shit!! Oh my goodness (*sheneneh's voice*) as soon as the beat dropped, I just went off!! This reminds me of Nicki's mixtape days when she used to go in then do a little segment about her competition.
Dear Old Nicki *sighs*
But yeah, I really believe that this is the year for a new generation of female MCs which is great as it would create a diversity when it comes to award shows and Hip Hop itself. Lets just pray that they all don't start stupid feuds against eachother.
You Like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...