Pages

3 May 2012

In Local News: Omarion Finds A Home

Since being dropped from Young Money in 2010, former B2K member Omarion was on the journey to find another record label to help revive his career and relevancy in the music industry. Two years later another rap veteran, Rick Ross had announced at a recent press conference that Omarion had signed to his record label, Maybach Music joining the likes of Wale, Meek Mill and French Montana and will release his new EP along with his new single, Let's Talk featuring Ross himself. Read below as to what Rick Ross had to say:
“I ran into the homie, we had a few conversations and I flew him down to Miami and he played me a dozen records,” he said. “I was amazed by the music he put together. We had a few conversations and we made a situation happen.”
“He’s a phenomenal entertainer. His dancing is incredible. He’s an actor, he’s a writer. I thought it would be a great move for both of us. I’ve been looking to enter the R&B arena, I felt he was the best artist to kick the doors open.”
Oh and he also announced a new name change in relation to this; From today onwards he shall be known as Maybach O. Random but okay.
Omarion better not fuck up and leak shit.
What do you think of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...