Pages

21 May 2012

Interview: Perez Hilton Interviews Cher Lloyd

Currently in the US in hopes to achieve her dreams as a global superstar, she stopped by to speak to Perez Hilton. They talk about X Factor and her opinions on the new judging panel, working with L.A. Reid, her album and many more. You can read some excerpts below or you can watch the video here:
 Perez: Are you a big Britney fan?
Cher: I have always been quite a big Britney fan. There's something about her, and I think she's going to great. I think I'm excited to see her do [watch above]. 
Perez: Everybody will watch that first show. The real test will be well the live shows; the first live show will be the real test, and then going after that. I just hope they prerecord. I do, because I don't think going live with Britney is going to be good anybody. 
Cher: I do, which you know what, the beauty about live television is you make mistakes, and I love that. I do it all the time. I slur my words, I don't know what I'm talking about, it's great.
Perez: Very young. What has surprised you the most about being a successful recording artist now, and being famous?
Cher: What surprised me the most? I think what surprised me is its only say ten, 20% of the time, I get to be on stage, and that really makes me sad. But I understand, I understand there's lots of different things I have to do to make sure that people come and watch me on stage. But it's kind of like a thing that I, I have a love/hate relationship with. I want to be on stage more. 
Perez: You actually like touring?
Cher: Yes, I love, I love singing live. I think that's the part that the real artist comes out in me.
Perez: Do you get nervous? You don't get nervous?
Cher: Oh yes, oh yes.
Perez: You do? But you still love it?
Cher: Extremely. Like I'm too completely different people. Backstage I am a nervous wreck, I'm actually nearly crying. And then as soon as my foot goes on the stage, that's it, I'm a different person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...