Pages

6 June 2012

Hmm..: Cheryl Cole admits she isn't as good as Beyonce

If only her vocals matched up to how stunning she looked yesterday evening...
After being slammed by the UK for many months for her passion for miming, for the first time in, god knows she sings and STILL gets shunned by her critics. *sighs* I feel for this woman sometimes but during an interview with Music Rooms find out why she would never sing live with Beyonce...
"I would never sing live with Beyonce because I'm not as good as her. I would probably rap, maybe, and she could sing. I can't hit those notes." She joked.
 Child she ain't even good as Rihanna aswell as Beyonce but I appreciate the fact that Cheryl knows that she can't hit those notes.
Watch her performance with Gary Barlow below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...