Pages

21 June 2012

Interview: Pusha T with Funkmaster Flex

G.O.O.D. Music member and one half of Clipse, Pusha T stopped by Hot 97's Funkmaster Flex's show to speak on a few topics and even dropped a quick freestyle whilst in the studio. Find out his response to the Exodus controversy and why he didn't reply to Lil Wayne's diss towards him.

On his song “Exodus 23:1,” which is believed to be aimed at Drake: “I was surprised by anybody, Wayne specifically, answering ‘Exodus.’ I’ve never seen one record that didn’t say a name cause so much of a firestorm.”
On what he thought of Wayne’s “Ghoulish” response: “It was horrible. It was trash. It wasn’t great.”

On why he hasn’t responded: “I haven’t said anything about it ’cause I didn’t think it was good enough to respond to.”

On Wayne saying there’s no beef: “He’s already said what he’s said. At the end of the day, I think him saying what he said was in his best interest, to admit that you were emotional in reacting to something. I still want to know what part pertained, what hit you? I wanna know.”
On whether he’s spoken to Kanye about the feud: “I don’t talk to ‘Ye about rappers. I blacks out. I get busy. I stand by myself. We ain’t talked about it once.”
On the Chris Brown vs. Drake beef: “I would have never thought that the two was at it like that. I really wouldn’t have put them together and that whole situation. I didn’t like it. You know Chris from Virginia. I ain’t like that. You know, bottles and cuts and all that… That’s weak.”
You may watch the full interview here
Source: SoFurious




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...