Pages

18 June 2012

Let This Shit Die Already: Lil Wayne Address Hot 97 Situation

Speaking to MTV News, Lil Wayne finally tells us why he decided to pull Nicki and the rest of the Young Money crew (excluding Tyga) out of the Summer Jam lineup. Read what he said below:
“That’s a female; first and foremost Nicki Minaj is a female, I don’t know what anyone else believes, but I believe females deserve the ultimate respect at all times, no matter when or where or how.”
He continued on to say..
"As soon as she called me and told me she felt disrespected, I just declined everything, I pulled her from the show because ... no person that works with me will be disrespected in my presence as long as I'm on this planet. I expect the red carpet, in her manner; the pink carpet should be laid out for her, It's just an executive move, no salt, no bad feelings, no hard feelings." 
So there you have it. Nicki felt disrespected. Lil Wayne thinks females should be "respected" at all times except from when it comes to his music since we all become "bitches and hoes". BOOM! Now can everybody just let this shit burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...