Pages

7 June 2012

Tsk: Cheryl claims she sung 'live' on The Voice UK

I respect this woman, I truly do. I think she has a beautiful personality but she is like Rihanna. Great music but her live vocals speak a different story. Anyways, In order to promote her album A Million Lights she exclusively spoke to BBC's Mark Savage on the backlash received claiming that she mimed on Saturday.
If you think my live vocal sounds so good it must be mimed, I’m happy. I take it as a compliment.
She also added that:
 There’s a track on the Super Deluxe edition of the album called Teddy Bear. When we were recording it, I just sat eating Oreo Cookies and Pinkberry frozen yoghurt, and In and Out Burger all day.
I was singing in the morning and everything was fine. Then I went in after having a burger and I was singing [exaggerated Batman growl] down there.
You have to use your stomach when you sing. If it’s digesting, it’s not a happy place to be.
  
Child who are you fooling?
 Cheryl if you had just accepted that you sung over a pre-recorded vocal then fine but hey if you want to go along with this story then whatever it's your career not mine.
Do you think she sung live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...